What Is Included in Campaign Precheck?
Campaign Precheck includes:
- Inbox Display – When your subscribers see your email in the inbox, will they open it? The preheader preview lets you see your preheader text and subject line in the most popular email clients, so you can engage readers from the start and boost email ROI.
- Accessibility check –The accessibility check lets you optimize your code for screen readers and visually impaired subscribers, so your email has maximum reach.
- Image validation – The image validation tool ensures your images render properly on every email client and device, so every subscriber can see and understand your message.
- Spell Check – Check your email for spelling errors or profanity.
- URL validation – Use the URL validation tool to make sure every link in your email opens properly, so you can avoid broken URLs, lost CTAs, and lost ROI.
- Deliverability – Campaign Precheck will check your email against the most popular spam filters and your domain against the most common blacklists so you can resolve any issues before you “send.”
- Email Previews – Run a test of your email as many times as you need to ensure it looks the way you intended.