Campaign Precheck: Email Previews
This document and video will walk through how to include Email Previews in your Campaign Precheck workflow. It will demonstrate how to create a custom workflow which will include Email Previews and it will show how to use Email Previews.
- Once you have logged into your Email on Acid account, navigate to the left side of the screen and click, Campaign Precheck.
- Select your desired workflow from the dropdown menu, create a new workflow, or edit an existing workflow.
NOTE: If you have already created custom workflows, Email Previews will not be included. We recommend creating new custom workflows, or editing existing workflows, to include Email Previews.
- If you elect to use the recommended workflow, it will include Email Previews. Or, to create a new custom workflow, click +Create a new workflow.
- Scroll down and toggle the areas you’d like to include ‘on’
- Create a title
- Click Create
- Next, load your email into Campaign Precheck.
- There are three options – Load HTML, Email your HTML or Enter URL.
- If you select Load HTML, cut and paste your HTML into the textbox then click, Next to begin your workflow.
- If you select Email you HTML, use your ESP to send your campaign to the email provided.
- If you select Enter URL, copy and paste your URL into the space provided, then click Next.
- You are now ready to begin your Campaign Precheck!
Note: Our recommendation is to move through each step in your workflow in order, however, for this purpose we will skip ahead to Email Previews. For a walkthrough of all steps, please start here.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top right and select Email Previews.
- Next, enter the subject line of your email. This subject line will render in your email preview.
- Select the email clients you wish to preview using the dropdown menu. By default, the most popular clients will be selected. To change, click +Create new email client profile.
- Once you have selected the email clients you wish to preview, click Run Test.
- Previews of your email on each client you selected will render below. Scroll down to view each preview.
- To view more closely, click directly on the preview you wish to see.
- You can now preview your email in more detail by scrolling down.
- You can also rotate from portrait to landscape by clicking the rotate icon.
- View your email preview with or without the device frame by clicking the center icon.
- Where available, you can also block images.
- Scroll through each preview from this screen by clicking the right and left arrows.
Note: You can also use your keyboard arrows to scroll through each preview.
- To return, click the “X” in the upper-right hand corner.
- You can also share this series of previews with colleagues, regardless of whether or not they have an Email on Acid account.
- Click the Share
- Click Create a Sharable Link
- You can now copy and paste this link and share it with whomever you wish.
- Additionally, you can remove email clients at any time and you can turn off the link when you are ready.
- To return, click the “X” in the upper-righthand corner.
- After viewing your email previews, you may elect to make some changes. Travel back to the areas you wish to change, make the changes, then return to this page and click Retest previews.
- The most recent version will render in the previews below, but to review a former version, click on Version History and scroll to the version you wish to view.
- If you have any additional questions about including Email Previews into your Campaign Precheck workflow, please reach out to our support team using the chat feature on the lower right side of this page.