Accessibility in the Inbox: Are Your Brand’s Emails Accessible?
How well are marketing teams addressing email accessibility? Are email marketers doing what it takes to make their campaigns accessible to all subscribers?
The survey found 57% of marketers claim to be considering accessibility when designing and developing emails. But what exactly are they considering? Is it enough to make the email experience ideal for subscribers with certain disabilities?
In this report, you’ll discover:
- Survey results revealing how marketers approach email accessibility.
- Where there’s room for improvement.
- Insights into subscribers’ preferences (including highlights from the Email for All survey from ActionRocket and Beyond the Envelope™).
- Accessibility tips and best practices for email developers and designers.
- How to launch an email campaign with accessibility in mind.
You’ll also hear from usability and accessibility experts who offer their thoughts on survey results and advice on how to approach email marketing with a new mindset.
Download your free copy of Accessibility in the Inbox today!