How to Get Started with Campaign Precheck
In this guide, you will learn how to create, edit or delete a custom workflow in Campaign Precheck.
- From the Email on Acid landing page, navigate to the left side of the screen and click, Campaign Precheck.
- There is a dropdown at the top of the screen where your custom workflows will reside.
- To create a new workflow, click on the +Create a new workflow link.
- Create a name for your new workflow. The name should be descriptive so you can easily select the preferred workflow when you return to Campaign Precheck.
- Use the toggles to select which QA and/or Deliverability features you would like to include.
- Click Create.
- If you would like to edit or delete an existing workflow, click Edit.
- Make any necessary changes to the title and desired features and click, Save.
- If you would like to delete a workflow click, Delete workflow.
Now you’re ready to import your HTML into Campaign Precheck! Learn how here.