Email Industry Report: Signs of Success from Top Email Marketers
Defining a best-in-class email marketing strategy
What’s the recipe for becoming a top email marketer?
- The tools you use and the processes your team follows?
- Your dedication to quality content and engaging email design?
- The pursuit of innovation or a focus on measuring performance?
Of course … it’s not any single one of these things. But when you combine efforts like these, you’ll notice patterns that are surefire signs of success.
After commissioning a survey of top email marketers, we compiled this report, Success in the Inbox: Keys to Effective Email Marketing, to give you insights into what’s working and where you may be able to improve.
Here’s the harsh reality …
The majority of email marketers feel stuck in mediocrity. Our survey found well over half of respondents (57%) rate their email marketing strategies as only “somewhat successful.”
So, what does it take to build an email strategy that’s very successful?
In this free white paper, you’ll get answers to big-picture questions to help guide you:
- Is email still an effective marketing channel?
- Where do top email marketers place priorities?
- What are the biggest challenges to achieving success with email?
- Which metrics accurately measure the health of an email marketing program?
- Plus, much more!
Explore the results of our industry survey and discover what your peers have to say about the factors that help top email marketers reach their goals.