How to Share Email Preview Test Results
To share the previews from a Campaign Precheck test you can open an existing test from the Projects page, or you can start a new project. To learn how to start a Campaign Precheck project, click here.
Once you’ve selected a project:
- Click the hamburger menu and navigate to the Email Previews section
- Click the Share button on the upper left.
- Click Create Shareable Link
Once created, you can send your unique link to share previews to anyone, even people without an Email on Acid account. You can also manually turn the link off if you want to stop sharing, otherwise the link automatically turns off after 90 days.
You can also share your previews from an Email Testing project. Once you have started an Email Testing project:
- Click the Share button within the Email Test Summary tab
Note: Please disable all pop-up blockers before clicking the Share button.
- Toggle Sharing Enabled, and then you can copy the link to share.
You can send your unique link to share previews, even to people without an Email on Acid account. You can also turn off the link if you want to stop sharing, otherwise the link automatically turns off after 90 days.
Email Editor projects are not able to be shared. To share the preview results, you can run a Full Test which will import the Editor Project into Campaign Precheck. Once you have started an Email Editor project:
- Click Full Test
- Click Start Full Test
- Run the full test, and follow the steps above to share the Campaign Precheck previews