Run a spam test within Campaign Precheck
It is important to spam check every email due to ever-changing algorithms that ensure your message hits the inbox and not the spam folder. Our test looks at the content of your email (such as subject line, HTML, copy and images) to see if anything would raise a red flag when being delivered.
- You can access spam testing by clicking Next following domain blacklist; or within the deliverability section of Campaign Precheck, you can click directly on Spam to begin.
- The spam testing process will be summarized on the left side of the screen. Your email will render on the right. To learn about the special features in the right panel, click here.
- When you are ready to begin, click Next.
- In the following screen, create a subject line then run a spam test by clicking the blue button, Run Spam Test. It can take up to 30 seconds for your spam test to appear.
- There is additional information about spam testing in the screen on the right.
Note: If you ran a domain blacklist validation test and any of your domains were blacklisted, you will see an alert in this screen. You may work to resolve the issue, or you may move forward with a spam test.
- Once the spam test is complete, you will see the results on the right side of the screen.
- You will be able to see B2B, B2C, and Overall success summarized in the graphs at the top.
- Below the summaries, you will be able to see each filter and you can click the down arrow to access additional details.
- Once you’re finished, click Next.
If this was the final step you wished to complete in Campaign Precheck, the next screen will be the summary page.
To see the guide for Campaign Precheck summary, click here.