How to Share Test Results for Campaign Precheck and Email Testing
To share the previews from a Campaign Precheck test you can open an existing test from the Projects page, or you can start a new project. To learn how to start a Campaign Precheck project, click here.
Once you’ve selected a project:
- Click the hamburger menu and navigate to the Email Previews section
- Click the Share button on the upper left.
- Click Create Shareable Link
Once created, you can send your unique link to share previews to anyone, even people without an Email on Acid account. You can also turn the link if you want to stop sharing, or the link automatically turns off after 90 days.
You can also share your previews from an Email Testing project. Once you have started an Email Testing project:
- Click the Share button within the Email Test Summary tab
Note: Please disable all pop-up blockers before clicking the Share button.
- Toggle Share URL from off to on, designate whether you will include Code Analysis Summary and URL Validation, and then you can copy the link to share.
You can send your unique link to share previews, even to people without an Email on Acid account. You can also turn the link if you want to stop sharing, or the link automatically turns off after 90 days.
Email Editor projects are not able to be shared. To share the preview results you can run a Full Test. Once you have started an Email Editor project:
- Click Full Test
- Click Start Full Test
- Run the full test, and follow the steps above to share the Campaign Precheck previews