How to Cancel a Subscription or Trial
Steps to Cancel a Paid Subscription:
You can cancel your paid subscription at any time:
- Log in into your account and click your name at the top right.
- From the dropdown list select Plan Information
- Click Cancel My Subscription.
- Choose a cancellation reason, give us some feedback on your experience, and click Cancel Subscription.Your feedback is very much appreciated and helps us grow. So please take the time to share!
Steps to Cancel a Free Trial:
To ensure you are not charged at the end of your free trial, you must log in and cancel through your account. Your free trial is good for one week, or for five email tests. Your card will be charged automatically seven days after the start of your free trial if not canceled.
- Click on your account name in the upper right-hand corner, and choose Plan Information
- On your plan page, click Cancel Free Trial .
- Click Cancel My Subscription .
- Choose a cancellation reason and give us some feedback on your experience with our platform. Your feedback is very much appreciated and is extremely helpful for us to grow. Then click Cancel Subscription
You will receive a confirmation email letting you know your cancelation was successful.
Note: If you received a link from our sales team to set up your free trial without using a credit card, then you will not have an option to cancel the trial through your account. The trial will end on its own in 7-days, and you will not be billed.
Annual Subscriptions – If a Customer terminates at any time after the first thirty (30) days of signing up for a subscription, no refund will be provided, and if Customer terminates within the first (30) days, the termination will be effective at the end of the first thirty (30) days and Email on Acid will provide Customer a refund for the prepaid portion of the Services for the remaining eleven (11) months of the term.
Monthly Subscriptions – A Customer may terminate a monthly subscription at any time by logging into Customer’s account online and canceling Customer’s subscription; provided, however, that the termination will be effective upon the expiration of the applicable monthly term, and no refund will be provided for any such canceled or terminated subscription.
Please reach out to support at email@example.com for any questions.