How can I use Mark-Up?
The Mark-Up Tool allows you to draw, comment, reply and share ideas within the actual email test previews environment.
We provide you with a canvas that overlays the screenshot preview image so that your team can collaborate with better efficiency and hone your email to perfection before being launched. In addition to that, you can add commentary to each instance time you save your canvas.
- When viewing an Email Test, click on an individual screenshot
- On the individual result image, click the blue pencil icon in the
top right, under ‘Create New’
- Alternatively, press ‘M’ as a hotkey
- A new window will display with your canvas options
- After choosing your options, begin drawing!
- Once you stop drawing, an option to include a comment will appear
in the field to the right of the canvas image
- Click ‘Save Canvas’ to save your MarkUp and notes
- Click ‘Clear Canvas’ to delete your recent drawings
- Click the Trash icon to delete your entire MarkUp entry
- Click the black ‘X’ at the top left to close the MarkUp overlay