Campaign Precheck: Introduction to Creating a Workflow
In this document, you will learn how to create a custom workflow the first time you log into Campaign Precheck.
- Once you have logged into your Email on Acid account, navigate to the left side of the screen and click, Campaign Precheck.
- The first time you click into Campaign Precheck, the system will walk you through a series of steps to create a new custom workflow.
- To get started, click Start a Workflow.
- There are five areas of Campaign Precheck to QA your email content and two areas to test deliverability. Use the toggle buttons to select which you would like to use throughout this workflow. The recommended workflow is currently selected.
- If you have questions about any of the options, click on the ‘?’ icon for additional information.
- Once finished, click Next to continue.
- Once your workflow has been created, the next step is to import your email HTML into Campaign Precheck.
- The first time you log in, you will be walked through this process as well.
- There are three options – Load HTML, Email your HTML or Enter URL.
- If you select Load HTML, cut and paste your HTML into the textbox then click, Next to begin your workflow.
- If you select Email you HTML, use your ESP to send your campaign to the email provided.
- If you select Enter URL, copy and paste your URL into the space provided, then click Next.
Acid Tip: If necessary, you may toggle between each option at the top. Simply click between the tabs.
You are now ready to begin your Campaign Precheck! Click here for the next steps.