Email Monks: Ultimate Fashion Store Free Responsive Template
With half of email opens occurring on mobile in 2015, having responsive emails is vital to your marketing success. If your company is in need of a responsive template or just looking for a new mobile-friendly layout to add variety to its mailing strategy, look no further.
We’ve teamed up with Email Monks to bring you this Ultimate Fashion Store free responsive template.
If you already have an account with us or are a community member, you already have access to this template in our resources section! Simply log in and navigate to the resource center in the left navigation bar. If at any point you have issues with the download, contact our support team!
Email Monks specialize in email design and coding to develop well-crafted, highly visual emails and landing pages. Working with 2,000+ global brands including Disney, National Geographic and Oracle, they help email marketers improve their ROI with intricate, mobile-friendly campaigns.
In our collaboration with Email Monks, they coded a beautiful, responsive email template, which includes:
- An easily customizable layout for your branding needs.
- Multiple two and three column layout blocks to choose from.
- 16 different content blocks total.
- Bulletproof buttons that hold their shape.
- Two media query breakpoints, at 480px and 650px, to tailor content for tablets and phones.
- A header with text and a button over a background image, which has been built to work with even the peskiest client (we’re looking at you, Outlook).
The template was thoroughly tested in the most popular inboxes with Email on Acid’s testing platform.
Need to test out your new email?
After you’ve customized this template for your needs, be sure to run it back through our email testing platform to ensure it looks amazing in every inbox.
Not an Email on Acid member? Try us free for 7 days for unlimited email testing, analytics and a whole lot more!
Author: Alex Ilhan
Hailing all the way from England, Alex brings his email development expertise along with an endless stream of cups of tea and British cynicism. Follow him on Twitter: @omgitsonlyalex.