The Email Customer Journey: Keys to Success
The customer journey mapping process is one of the most valuable exercises a marketing department and an entire company undertakes.
But how does the email marketing team fit into this process? And how can you set your team up for success?
Email on Acid partnered with Ascend2 to find out how best-in-class marketers approach customer journey mapping. We compiled survey results with insights for email marketers to help you start developing email customer journey maps.
Keys to journey mapping success
Spoiler alert: One of the keys to success is aligning email strategy with the customer journey. But first, you need a solid understanding of how different people move from having no idea what your brand is about to become loyal customers and brand advocates. That includes developing ways to use buyer personas with customer journeys.
Then, your email campaigns will be set up to become the secret weapon that transforms browsers into buyers and skeptics into people who sing your praises.
This Email on Acid white paper answers:
- What’s the best way to visualize the customer journey?
- What are the common barriers to journey mapping success?
- Who should be involved in the customer journey mapping exercise?
- How many journey maps do you need?
- Where should you get your data and customer insights?
- How often should you update email campaigns based on your journey maps?
Get answers and advice to all those questions and more when you download our exclusive white paper, Effective Customer Journey Mapping: Keys to Success for Email Marketers.
Download your free copy before you start mapping your email customer journeys!