BIMI Logos for Email: What Can You Expect?
Setting up effective email authentication takes time and effort. But for those who do it right, there’s a reward at the end of the journey: the BIMI logo.
Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI) is the cherry on top of your email authentication sundae. A BIMI logo in your subscribers’ inboxes offers the potential for better branding and a more engaging email experience.
In our report, Email on Acid and experts from Pathwire explore what it takes to get everything aligned so you can take advantage of this emerging specification.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside:
- The evolution of BIMI and how Gmail support changes the game.
- The problems BIMI logos solve and how they offer benefits to brands.
- How to update email authentication protocols for BIMI compliance.
- Tips for creating a BIMI logo and formatting a DNS record for your brand.
- Common roadblocks to avoid during BIMI implementation.
- Insights from past and current members of BIMI Group as well as email marketing and deliverability pros.
Find out what Email on Acid encountered in pursuit of BIMI implementation for our brand. We’ve already hit the roadblocks and overcome the challenges so your path to BIMI implementation will be smoother.
Download your copy of The path to BIMI implementation
Use it as a guidebook and map out your marketing team’s journey to better branding in the inbox!