How to use the API Billing Site
For certain API users we have a separate website meant for the viewing of invoices, payment of invoices, updating of payment information and methods, and viewing of monthly API usage.
How to Change Login Information
- Input your credentials and log in.
- Click on the Account Settings tab on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
4. This page will allow you to update the Login Email and the Password.
How to Update Payment Information
- Click on the Payment Settings tab on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
- This page will let you know if you have any outstanding invoices, update your payment on file, and also turn Auto Pay on/off.
How to Download Invoices
1. Click on the Invoice History tab on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
2. Select the invoice you wish to download and click the PDF icon.
1. Click on the API Settings tab on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
2. This page will allow you to change which clients you want included in your email previews. Otherwise, it will default to all clients.
- Click on the API Usage tab on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
- This page will track how many tests are ran per month.
How do I add a user so that they can access the billing site?
An approved contact must submit a request to support and include the below information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
What if I do not remember my log in?
You must reach out to support. We will need to request additional information to verify your account before proceeding with a password reset.
Is there a limit on how many people can have billing site access?
No, but we do require that requests come from approved contacts before adding additional user access.