Webinar: How to Optimize the Email Experience from Start to Finish
Even email marketers who are at the top of their games have room for improvement.
In a recent survey, we found that just 38% of marketers felt their email strategy was “very successful” at accomplishing goals. But those marketers still cited challenges with everything from subscriber engagement and list size to design, deliverability, and data quality.
So, what goes into creating the optimal email experience for your team and your subscribers?
That’s what we’ll explore in an upcoming webinar with the help of three email marketing experts. Join Email on Acid’s Betsy Grondy as she hosts a discussion with Guilda Hilaire from Salesforce, Shannon Crabill from UnitedHealthcare, and Nout Boctor-Smith from Nine Lives Digital.
Email on Acid
GitLab & Nine Lives Digital
Register for the live webinar: Tuesday, May 25th, at 11:30 am ET.
What we’ll cover during the presentation:
- How to set your email team up for success from the start.
- The one thing you must have to fuel personalization, automations, list segmentation, and more.
- Using an email audit to discover what areas of your program need optimization.
- Tips to optimize your email copy and design.
- Using testing and measurement for continuous improvements.
- How to explain your strategy to non-email geeks!
Plus, we’ll also take questions from attendees of the live event.
Seats are limited. So, mark your calendar and register for Optimizing the Email Experience from Start to Finish right now.