Special Features in Campaign Precheck
Once your email has rendered in Campaign Precheck, there are several useful special features for you to explore throughout the workflow. By leveraging these special features, you will ensure that your email is error-free, accessible to all users, and of the highest possible quality. View the following video, or scroll through the document, to learn more.
Viewing source code
- The source icon (<>) allows you to review your HTML, and any changes, at any point during the precheck process.
- Click on the Images Displayed dropdown menu to view the images in your email or to block the images.
- When viewing the blocked images, you will be able to see the alt text associated with each image or if there is no alt text present.
Note: If any images are missing alt text, the Campaign Precheck accessibility feature allows you to include alt text.
Viewing with a color deficiency
- The color deficiency dropdown allows you to view the email as an individual with a color deficiency. There are four options for color deficiency – red, green, blue or colorblind.
- Select the filter you would like to view, and your email will render below. Review the email and determine if there are parts of the email someone with a color deficiency would miss.
Note: If changes need to be made, you can download the final asset from the Campaign Precheck summary page [Link to document] and upload it into the Email Editor [Link to document] to adjust.
- On the far right, you may select the device on which you’d like to view your email; desktop, tablet, or mobile.
Note: These special features are available throughout the entire Campaign Precheck process. With each step, we recommend leveraging these tools to review your email.