Loading your email into Campaign Precheck
Once you’ve logged into Campaign Precheck and created a workflow, you are ready to begin. Watch the following video, or scroll through the document, to learn how to upload your email into Campaign Precheck.
- From the Email on Acid landing page, navigate to the left side of the screen and click, Campaign Precheck.
- Select your workflow from the dropdown menu.
Note: If you would like to create a custom workflow, please visit Creating or editing an existing workflow in Campaign Precheck.
- There are three options – Load HTML, Email your HTML or Enter URL.
- If you select Load HTML, cut and paste your HTML into the text box then click, Next to begin your workflow.
- If you select Email you HTML, use your ESP and send your campaign to the email address provided.
- If you select Enter URL, copy and paste your URL into the space provided, then click Next to begin your workflow.
Acid Tip: If necessary, you may toggle between each option at the top. Simply click between the tabs.
You are now ready to begin your Campaign Precheck! Click here for the next steps.