How to change email address, username, password or account details
Your account information and password are easy to change through your Account Settings page. Click on your username in the upper right hand corner of your account, and choose Account Settings.
Change Email address
To change your email address:
- Click Change next to the email address directly under Account Details
- Enter the new email address, the current password and then click Update
Note: The email address and username are restricted to a single use within the Email on Acid system. If you receive an error updating these items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist.
- Click on Change next to your username
- Enter the new username and your current password, and click Update
Please note that email addresses and usernames are restricted to a single use within the Email on Acid system. If you receive an error updating these items, please contact email@example.com to confirm you do not have a duplicate account.
- Click on Change next to your password
- Enter the current password, new password, confirm your password and click Update
Note: We’ve updated our password requirements! Passwords must be at least 10 characters long. They must contain both capitals and lower-case letters, at least 1 number, and a special character will help to make your account more secure. They must not contain any part of your full name, company name or email.
Edit Profile Details (Name, Address, etc.)
- Click on Edit in the upper right-hand corner
- Update any fields, and click Update