Email Testing Option – Manual
The quickest way to create an email test is to create it manually copying and pasting your HTML.
- Click on the ‘Manual’ from your
dashboard OR Click on ‘Email Testing’ in the left nav. And click on ‘Manual’ Tab
- Start building your email by
entering Subject Line and tags – to easily find your emails next time
- Determine how you want to get the
content for your email. In most cases users will ‘Cut/Paste HTML’. You may also
get content from ‘Entering a URL” or ‘Uploading a Zip file’.
- Of course, if you want to start
from scratch, check out the Editor
- Decide if you would like to add a
- Select a subset of eMail clients in
which you want to preview your email or choose to render in all clients
- Decide if you would like to include
a preview of each client with image blocking if available.
- Run the Email Test which exercises
all our tools, specifically ‘Code Analysis’, ‘URL Validation’, ‘Link Mapping
and ‘Mark Up’, together with a rendering of previews across all clients. Review
the thumbnails, and drill into each client for more details.
- To revisit your Test and
corresponding test results, go to ‘Inbox’ at any time.