Adding users to your Email on Acid account
You can add users to your Email on Acid account for just $30 per additional user. (The first user of a Basic and All Access account is included with your subscription, as are the first 10 users of a Professional account.)
Add a user
If you want to add new users to your account, the process is
- Log into your Email on Acid account.
- Click on the “Account” icon in the top navigation bar and choose “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Add New” button in the user section on your account page.
- On the Add New User page, choose a user type from the following options:
- Read Only User: A Read Only User has access to view tests from all users in the subscription, but cannot create new tests.
- Limited User: A Limited User can create new
tests, but only has the ability to view their own tests.
- Full User: A Full User can create
new tests and view all tests within the subscription.
- Administrator: An Administrator can create new tests, view all tests within the subscription, add/delete tests and add/deactivate users. This permission level also can cancel or update a subscription, update credit card information and change other account information.
- Fill in the Account Information (first and last name, username, email address and password) for this additional user.
- Click on the “Add New User” button to complete the process. You will be returned to your account page.
Repeat steps 3-6 to add additional users. You will be able to view the additional user information in the user section of your account page once they have been successfully added to your account.
Additional collaboration options
Looking for other ways to collaborate during the email creation and testing process? You always have the option to share your tests results with the “Share” link available at the top of your test results page.
Everyone who has access to your test results also has access to our Mark-Up Tool, which allows you to comment, reply to comments and draw directly
on the individual test results.