Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Screen shots are not showing our header in Email On Acid on Samsung Galaxy S5 (Mobile), Google for Windows (Desktop), and Google for Mac (Desktop) but

patricks

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 06 December 2016 08:55 AM

Here is the link: https://www.emailonacid.com/app/browsertest/display/summary/0ez6HRPcfq5SiY7nQWkSCjcNKqHBG1EC0uN5x42ywo0vF/shared

Screen shots are not showing our header in Email On Acid on Samsung Galaxy S5 (Mobile), Google for Windows (Desktop), and Google for Mac (Desktop) but it shows on other services and the actual devices/browsers.

What is the issue. We are trying to decide between competitors and your service seems like it can’t be trusted with issues like this.

I look forward to hearing your response.

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  203
Posted: 06 December 2016 09:19 PM
[ # 1 ]

Hi patricks,

Welcome to the Email on Acid forums!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having an issue with our browser testing service. I will investigate this and get back to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Cheers!
Alex

patricks

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 09 December 2016 02:18 AM
[ # 2 ]

Have you figured anything out on this? My free trial ends soon and I wanted to see a resolution to decide on what we should do or not.

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  203
Posted: 09 December 2016 02:49 AM
[ # 3 ]

Hi patricks,

I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We generate our Browser Testing tests through the BrowserStack platform, the issues you are having with the discrepancies in your browser test should be directed to them as they will be better suited to assisting you. You can contact them directly about your issues here: https://www.browserstack.com/support?tag=live

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of any further help, but if you have any other concerns or issues that you need assistance with please feel free to ask and I will do what I can to help you.

Cheers!
Alex