Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Repeated Background picture

caimancaguama

Total Posts:  6
Posted: 15 November 2016 02:07 PM

Hello I am working on an html email template and when I insert the picture on line 227 as a background image, the picture repeats itself by some pixels.  The picture is 600 x 403 pixels and it repeats the picture by around 9 pixels in the vertical axis.  Can you help? I have attached the source code.  Thank you. 

Here is the share link:

https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/5dY3OsQRNFkmSsJhvN6CXZ1cuDdpVXTRnABJMxZgZr9zR/shared

File Attachments
FiveGuysBurgers@Laredo_FloorAndWallTile_original2.html  (File Size: 63KB - Downloads: 176)
FiveGuysBurgers@Laredo_FloorAndWallTile_original2.html  (File Size: 63KB - Downloads: 169)

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 15 November 2016 02:53 PM
[ # 1 ]

caimancaguama,
Thanks for posting!

This issue was being caused by the amount of content in the cell with the background. If there is too much content, it will make the cell taller. By removing one line of Lorem Ipsum, I was able to fix this. You could also adjust the spacing between the lines in this section to make them short enough to fit.

I hope that helps. Happy coding!

caimancaguama

Total Posts:  6
Posted: 15 November 2016 03:29 PM
[ # 2 ]

Thank you.. that worked