Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

TD too wide in Android Gmail 6

MKrouse

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 27 October 2016 04:12 PM

I’m having a couple of persistent issues that I can’t seem to work out the fix for…hopefully someone will have more luck than I have! I’m still relatively new to these responsive designs, so apologies for any newbie mistakes in the code…

I’m working on a responsive email that has a 1 column hero section, and then a 2 column body which stacks to 1 column on mobile. 1 td in the hero section seems to be stretching outside of the rest of the email body ONLY in Android Gmail 6. Additionally, the stacking columns are aligning strangely in Android 5.1 and Android Gmail 6 (zig zagging back and forth rather than centering nicely.

To see how it’s rendering: https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/4mJBSxAlXYVZ5a7yfUmE9lbYRLJ3H8SFYguRKLdPBRNWb/shared

HTML is attached.

File Attachments
2016-11-4_Equipment_US.html  (File Size: 26KB - Downloads: 226)