Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Android 5.1.0, Gmail App iOS 7 & Android Gmail 6

asiaminor

Total Posts:  11
Posted: 18 October 2016 04:34 AM

Hey there,

Hope you are well. I’m having a little troubles with my two column table on mobile. specifically Android 5.1.0, Gmail App iOS 7 & Android Gmail 6 :(

On Android 5.1.0, my image is being cut off in mid section. I did a some research for a fix and ran in to the “HTTP vs HTTPS” issue and apply that technique and unfortunately that didn’t work out for me.  And secondly, the image is not centering.

On Gmail App iOS 7 the same two column table its not collapsing into one column so my book images is not center and my social media icons at the footer are not centered.

On Android Gmail 6 I just have these crazy little hairline borders at the top and footer of my email :(

Please help me.
Thanks in advance
Asiaminor

Here’s my test results & attach is my dusty html file.
https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/wCbKm1x7vj1j5PKUvAFiZd0FeLAJNabPGqmAedFygtDjv/shared

File Attachments
sp_newsletter_phase1.html  (File Size: 19KB - Downloads: 107)