Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Images not rendering on tests

almcaffee

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 17 October 2016 08:28 AM

Good Morning,

Most of the test im running return either blank images or are not displaying all images. Is this an issue when running too many previews at once? When I send tests from my own server to all clients all images work great. EOA previews are not rendering all images except for a few clients.

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 17 October 2016 02:45 PM
[ # 1 ]

almcaffee,
Welcome to the forum!

Missing images can be caused by a few different things. If the images are especially large, they may not fully load before the screenshot is taken. It’s also possible that we were experiencing some lag at that time. It shouldn’t matter how many previews you run at once.

Are you still seeing this issue? If so, a code sample would be very helpful. Let me know and I’ll try to help resolve it.