Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Any Recent Changes in EOA DKIM pass/fail flagging

UKcredit

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 10 October 2016 08:08 PM

Hi EoA,

First of all - I love EoA. I’ve personally been using it for years across three different companies and countless freelance projects and it’s been awesome every time. You lot are great :)

My current place is having a rough time with getting mail out of Gmail spam folders and into inbox, which we suspect is due to a mis-configuration at our ESPs side. I’ve ran a couple of spam tests through EoA to debug and have recently seen that DKIM is now being flagged.

The ESP is asking if perhaps YOU guys have modified your pass/fail criteria for DKIM in the spam test toolkit as opposed to their side being wrongly wired.

So, has there been any update with this that could help our investigation a little further?

BTW I sent the test via an EoA seed list through our ESP.

Thanks for the help,

Tom

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  203
Posted: 11 October 2016 12:29 AM
[ # 1 ]

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the Email on Acid forums! Also, thank you for the kind words, so glad to hear you love our service.

As far as I know we do not modify our pass/fail criteria for DKIM spam tests. I’ll double check though.

Thanks,
Alex

UKcredit

Posted: 11 October 2016 02:50 AM
[ # 2 ]

Cheers Alex smile

UKcredit

Posted: 12 October 2016 03:12 AM
[ # 3 ]

Hi EoA - any update on this? Just checking in…

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  203
Posted: 18 October 2016 02:14 AM
[ # 4 ]

Hello Tom,

Sorry for the late reply. I have verified with the people here who handle that and I can categorically say that we do not modify our DKIM spam testing and it will match up to the live DKIM pass/fail criteria.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have another issue.

Cheers,
Alex