Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

No data stored for report

foremost

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 23 September 2016 07:05 AM

Hello,

I sent four campaigns yesterday all with their own analytics tracking code. The emails were exactly the same with the exception of the acid tracking code. Three of the campaigns reported as expected but one says there is no data for the report (all campaigns have opens/clicks reporting in constant contact). I’ve checked the code and it’s correct so i’m not sure what else the issue could be. Note, it appears constant contact is adding an email to the end of the pixel source link but as it didn’t seem to affect reporting on the other three campaigns, I doubt it’s causing the problems with this one.

I’ve attached the html for the email that isn’t reporting and for one of the campaigns that did report. The tracking code is on line 740.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Nathan

File Attachments
NOT REPORTING - Weddings 9-22-16 - Future.txt  (File Size: 47KB - Downloads: 103)
REPORTING - Weddings 9-22-16 - 15&16.txt  (File Size: 47KB - Downloads: 127)

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 23 September 2016 09:25 AM
[ # 1 ]

Hello foremost,
Thank you for writing in with this question! When we have a large influx of analytics data, it can sometimes take our system a little while to process it all. All of the data should be processed within 24 hours of registering with our system, so I would recommend checking back later. If you still see missing data at that time, please let us know and we’ll look into it!

Have a great day!