Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Auto Process not Showing all Email Clients

Metexanvt22

Total Posts:  13
Posted: 07 September 2016 12:47 PM

I have more than a dozen email clients chosen in my Settings, but only 3 are showing when I run the email through the auto process? Any idea why? How can I fix?

https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/dZ6mZsSJHV2U5NpnrbvKG443fM5tKAGUkuKMsUL2amumm/shared

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  203
Posted: 07 September 2016 08:59 PM
[ # 1 ]

Hi Metexanvt22,

So, just to confirm, you’ve accessed your Email on Acid settings, checked all the clients you’d like to use and hit save on the left?

Could you also try doing a manual test and seeing what clients are selected in there?

Many thanks,
Alex

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 08 September 2016 02:17 AM
[ # 2 ]

Hello Metexanvt22,
I’m so sorry about that! I took a look at your tests and this is some kind of bug. I have made a ticket for it and we’ll get your testing working properly as soon as possible.

Please let me know if I can help with anything in the meantime.

Geoff Phillips

Posted: 09 September 2016 04:36 AM
[ # 3 ]

Metexanvt22,
After looking into this further, it seems that you didn’t have an active subscription for a short time when these tests came in. This is why you got “free” test results. You should be getting normal results now that your subscription is active again.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Creative2

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 14 September 2016 07:07 AM
[ # 4 ]

I am running in to the same issue. Despite having all clients checked only Outlook 2013 has results. It is also the only desktop client available for manual testing.

Geoff Phillips

Posted: 14 September 2016 07:34 AM
[ # 5 ]

Creative2,
It looks like you don’t have an active subscription to our service, which is why you’re getting “free” email tests with only 3 clients available. If you sign up for a subscription, you’ll be able to test in all of the email clients we offer!