Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Samsung Galaxy S4 - media queries

imvpublishing

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 02 September 2016 09:42 AM

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 running android 5.0.1.  About 3 or 4 weeks ago the built-in mail client stopped processing media queries.  Prior to that the media queries worked fine.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I am assuming there was an update,  If not, then it must be just on my phone.

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  223
Posted: 08 September 2016 03:55 AM
[ # 1 ]

Hi imvpublishing,

I’ve not heard anything about an update, but if you have some evidence to suggest the support being dropped for Media Queries I’d love to see it!

Thanks
Alex

imvpublishing

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 09 September 2016 07:41 AM
[ # 2 ]

I’m not sure what kind of evidence i could supply.  My phone used to support media queries and now it does not.  I don’t have access to another similar phone to see if the problem is more wide spread.

I could send you my email address, so you could send me a test email.  I will send you back the screenshot.

Or, if you have a test phone similar to mine, we could send you a test email.  And then compare how Acid displays the phone vs. a real phone.

Thanks for your help.