Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Yahoo IE10 not loading images - has anybody else found this?

hoseasons

Total Posts:  7
Posted: 02 August 2016 05:57 AM

Have tried several previously working emails (of varying size and technicality) in the testing function and discovered that specifically IE10 Yahoo is not loading most images, a thin line of the image shows up instead, has anybody encountered this and found a fix, or know if there’s been a very recent update?

thanks

hoseasons

Total Posts:  7
Posted: 02 August 2016 06:16 AM
[ # 1 ]

CORRECTION - IE10 in general

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 02 August 2016 09:05 AM
[ # 2 ]

hoseasons,
I’m sorry, but as far as I can tell this is an internal error with our system. The images wouldn’t be broken in the live client.

The issue is being caused by having a space in the folder name within EOA’s image library in the Editor. We’re working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can.

Again, very sorry for any inconvenience. I’ll let you know as soon as we have a fix.

ccmemail

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 04 October 2017 11:52 AM
[ # 3 ]

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Support told me something could be done in the code to correct it. But I haven’t found a way.

Thanks!