Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Images are not appearing in my email tests from 4 months.

Indigo Consulting

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 25 July 2016 07:45 AM

Hello,

Images are not appearing in my email tests. I am using Email on Acid from 3 years. My code style is the same as ever and image blocking option is disabled still facing this issue from past 4 months.

Test results link :
https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/fwx4Uzbd1TKzNznYUd8s9j9z7WrepRG01Yle3mbcf7rp7

Thank you

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 27 July 2016 11:47 AM
[ # 1 ]

Indigo Consulting,
We had a temporary issue recently that was causing problems with images displaying. I’m sorry if it caused issues with your tests. Are you still seeing this issue?

Indigo Consulting

Posted: 08 August 2016 03:49 AM
[ # 2 ]

Yes, i am still facing the same issue. Below is my latest test result.

Test Result - https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/nxkNEh429z8BwC8P1GBL1EsAp71a8RQZejZWN2dE2KqbE

Do the needful ASAP.

Thank you.

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 08 August 2016 03:01 PM
[ # 3 ]

Indigo,
I took a look at your latest campaign, and the images do not render in my browser when I load the code as a .html file. This would seem to indicate that the images are inaccessible for some reason.

Is it possible a firewall is blocking display of the images? Or the URLs are not correct?

Indigo Consulting

Posted: 10 August 2016 04:30 AM
[ # 4 ]

I tried to load this code with .html file and it is rendering on my browser below is the file attached, my firewall is also not blocked and URLs are working fine.

File Attachments
1234.html  (File Size: 21KB - Downloads: 221)