Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

(Revision History) Email Editor Bug - Can’t fill in Revision descriptions

MichaelWagner

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 21 July 2016 06:53 PM

Hello Guys,

first let me thank EoA for the great tools they offer and i often use at work and sometimes even in my free time.
Beside the Email/Spam testing tools i use the Email Editor quite often, but there is a bug occuring which doesn’t allow me to fill in the “Revision description” in the “Revision History”.
It sometimes (once a week or so) works for about 5 minutes how it’s supposed to be, but most of the time it tells me:

“Content Error - could not save revision note”

It would be so great for my workflow if this would work.
If anybody knows a fix for this i’ll be so happy!

Thank you guys, have a nice day.

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 22 July 2016 04:39 AM
[ # 1 ]

MichaelWagner,
I’m so sorry to hear that! I’ll file a bug ticket for this if you can share a little more info with me. What browser/version are you using, and what OS is this on?

I am using Chrome 51 on a Windows 7 Pro and the revision history feature seems to be working properly.

MichaelWagner

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 24 July 2016 07:01 PM
[ # 2 ]

Hello Geoff Phillips,

thank you for that fast reply,
I use Win 7 Professional and Mozilla Firefox 47.0 most of the time.
Today I am trying it with Google Chrome 51.0.27…. and it’s working fine for me so far.

Tried it again on Firefox, but the same issue as before.
But if using Chrome is the answer, everything is fine for me.

Thank you Geoff and have a nice day!