Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

horizontal line

es11email

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 06 October 2015 04:14 PM

Hi - I am seeing 1-2 horizontal lines through the email renders on Apple Mail 7 & 8, and Outlook 2011. Has this been reported by anyone else?

Thanks

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 06 October 2015 05:06 PM
[ # 1 ]

es11email,
Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, we have seen stitching issues occasionally. Usually these can be resolved by using the “reprocess” button.

Can you share a test with me? I’ll take a look and let you know if it’s our system causing the problem.

es11email

Posted: 06 October 2015 05:08 PM
[ # 2 ]

Geoff Phillips

Posted: 06 October 2015 05:24 PM
[ # 3 ]

es11email,
Yes, this is just a bug in our system. It is copying the scrollbar into each section of the screenshot. Sorry about that! I will submit this to be fixed.

es11email

Posted: 06 October 2015 05:40 PM
[ # 4 ]

Thanks - I appreciate the quick support!

down2earth

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 07 October 2015 12:34 AM
[ # 5 ]

Yes, I have been seeing this error for months and reprocess does not fix. I just keep seeing it more. Will it be fixed soon?

Geoff Phillips

Posted: 07 October 2015 05:17 PM
[ # 6 ]

down2earth,
I’ll have our devs look at it as soon as they can. Sorry for the delay!

asanchez

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 09 October 2015 05:42 PM
[ # 7 ]

Still seeing a ton is “glitches” - horizontal lines as well as duplication of content on some email clients. I keep running out of my reprocessing options.

https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/G6eFRg6ENJSf2qwfvbRcZp41BKmTNtiOxRUKens4xKLs0/shared

Stephen Jesson

Total Posts:  45
Posted: 16 October 2015 01:46 AM
[ # 8 ]

Hi asanchez,

Many thanks for taking the time to report this to us, and as a result, we’ve logged this in our internal system, so as soon as it’s resolved, we’ll be sure to follow up and let you know :)

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime!

Stephen Jesson

Total Posts:  45
Posted: 16 October 2015 10:00 PM
[ # 9 ]

Hi es11email, down2earth and asanchez,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that this issue should be resolved now.

We’ve run tests in Apple Mail 7, Apple Mail 8 and Outlook 2011, and none are displaying the ‘floating’ scrollbar now, so please go ahead and reprocess your tests when you get a chance and let us know how you go : )

Thanks again for your help in resolving this!