In-house advertising agency searching for a Digital Media Coordinator for online department. This position will involve a heavy amount of Email Design & Development, Banner Ads, Digital Image Manipulation, Content Administration and more.
• Email Design & Development
• Digital Content Management
• List Management and Analysis
• Promotional Element Production: Email Campaigns, Banners, Online Promos
• Image Manipulation & Graphic/Web Design
• Product Image Manipulation and Color Correction
• Information Management (Tracking of Information between departments)
• Landing Pages for Campaigns and SEO
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop for layout and design work beyond photo correction. (Smart Objects, Export for Web, Guides, etc )
• HTML/CSS proficiency a MUST. Experience in hand-coding HTML with familiarity with table based layouts.
• Intermediate CSS knowledge with the ability quickly style links/text and use CSS selectors.
• Working experience with responsive design techniques.
• Above Average Communication Skills
• Understanding of Online Media, Email Marketing and Social Media Strategy
• Ability to manage web based social technologies (Database & CMS systems included)
• Proficient Design Skills
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
• Flash a plus (Design or AS)
• MS Office
• Desire to be creative in all aspects of job duties
• Experience with email marketing platforms, Exact Target experience preferred.
Salary TBD on experience. Health plan, 401k and PTO included.
To be considered supply a complete resume, sample of work ands salary requirements to email@example.com No exceptions.
No Companies, consultants or out of state applicants, this is a full time in-house position.