Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Madison Square Garden Hiring Email Programmer

Brigid

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 07 April 2015 02:53 PM

Job Description:
The HTML/Email Programmer is responsible for the set-up, coding, and deployment of HTML email blasts. This includes working through technical issues on email campaigns, quality control checks, and any technical deployment issues for every campaign. Responsibilities also include cataloging and archiving templates and creative assets used across organizations for all email marketing components. This position will work with multiple business units on email template updates primarily on HTML coding, establishing consistent approach across groups on content development, brand and style guidelines and evaluating and reviewing technical HTML enhancements to increase guest engagement.

BakerDesigns

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 27 September 2015 02:55 PM
[ # 1 ]

Hi, my name is Todd, i have been an email marketer for over 15 years. I would love to discuss your opportunity, if still available.

Please contact me at 805-558-2855 or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

File Attachments
Resume_Todd_Baker0415.doc  (File Size: 49KB - Downloads: 409)