Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Windows Phone 8 mobile client

WundermanEOA

Total Posts:  6
Posted: 05 January 2015 06:52 PM

So now that you’ve added iPhone 6 and 6+ to the list, is there any thought of adding a Windows Phone device of some sort?

I know that it’s not an overly popular device, but it’s actually beating Blackberry in a lot of markets.  And now that there actually is a hack to use to force a responsive design to work in Windows Phone 8 it would be nice if I had a way to test it other than just emailing tests to myself, especially since my client is a certain company in Redmond who makes those phones wink

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 05 January 2015 07:09 PM
[ # 1 ]

WundermanEOA,
It’s certainly on our list! We’re hoping that we’ll have Windows Phones up and running for testing the the second quarter of the year.

Happy New Year!

WundermanEOA

Total Posts:  6
Posted: 05 January 2015 07:15 PM
[ # 2 ]

Thanks. That will make life easier.

And btw, thanks for the new iPhones as well.  Those will be nice to test - unless of course I find something that has been blowing up in my HTML for the last few months and I just haven’t known about it smile

IFL_Web

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 13 April 2016 08:29 AM
[ # 3 ]

Count me as another user who would very much appreciate being able to test on a Windows 8 phone. Thanks!