Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Emails not showing on Dashboard

EcommDev

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 14 October 2014 06:19 PM

Hello,
I am a newbie to this tool. Our company is actively pursuing to use a tool like Email On Acid. I am trying to evaluate this tool if it meets our needs.

I have a challenge of none of our test emails reaching the dash board. We tired sending test email out of our MTA’s (IP: 10.255.5.30 for example) .

Can an Admin help us debug the issues?

Thanks,
EcommDev.

Melinda Stanley

Administrator
Total Posts:  1
Posted: 14 October 2014 08:59 PM
[ # 1 ]

Hi there!
  Thanks for writing in with your question. We have a variety of ways to run our Email Preview tests, and it sounds like right now you’re using our recommended Autoprocess method.

We have 2 methods for you to utilize when testing via Autoprocess: EcommDev+runme@emailonacid.com OR .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We’ve noticed that there are a number of email service providers that do not accept the ‘+’ symbol in email addresses, and created the ‘.’ option to enable you to continue running tests.

To run your Autoprocess test, you’ll need to send your email directly to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) , we cannot catch it if it’s a CC or other forms of redirected email at this time.

We also have a Webinar if you’d like to watch it, it may help you navigate using our system with a little more ease! You can find that here: http://vimeo.com/106499517

If you find that you’re still having issues with your email preview results populating, please write in to us at support[at]emailonacid.com and we will dig deeper to find the culprit as soon as possible.