Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Lyris

AGIA

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 18 November 2013 10:40 PM

Having problems with Lyris reading the Mozify version of our HTML. It’s duplicating the content down the page. Pre-Mozify version of the HTML work fine. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Rich

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 19 November 2013 10:40 PM
[ # 1 ]

Rich,
I’m sorry you’re having trouble with Mozify. Could you send us an email to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), and include your mozified code as a .html attachment? Please also send us the mozified email from Lyris, so that we can see how they’re modifying the code. With that, we should be able to troubleshoot this issue.

AGIA

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 10 January 2014 06:07 PM
[ # 2 ]

The forum will not allow me to attach .HTML or .ZIP files. Apparently, you only allow image file types. If you can enable .zip file formats, I’ll upload HTML for all three packages. I don’t have the post-Lyris html, since our client does the deployment. I’m working on getting it from them.

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 10 January 2014 06:12 PM
[ # 3 ]

Rich,
Instead of adding these files to the forum, please email them to the address I specified above: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).