Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Cannot delete campaign, FAQ is out of date

accudataemail

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 31 July 2013 02:53 PM

“how do i delete analytics campaign”

You can rename your campaign or change any of the other settings at any time. Navigate from the Dashboard to the Email Analytics section (right), click on the campaign you wish to modify, and then click on “Settings,” on the right. From this screen you can modify anything you chose when you set up the campaign. If you wish to delete a campaign, open the campaign as outlined above, then click “Delete” on the far right.

————-

Perhaps someone can explain to us how to delete a campaign. We paid for a full year in advance and we are finding all sorts of bugs and things that were not outlined before purchasing. You guys do a great job marketing your product but do a poor job supporting it.

Also, why does analytics keep removing my parameters in our URLs? And the mail merge for link tracking doesn’t work with ExactTarget, this is unacceptable in my opinion.

accudataemail

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 31 July 2013 04:07 PM
[ # 1 ]

Well, this is what I got back from support:

Hi Derek,
Thank you for contacting support.  Right now there is no way to delete Analytic campaigns, however this feature should be available in the near future.
Stay tuned in our newsletter for updates over the next few weeks, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you.

That’s odd because go check out your FAQ page and tell me why it says we can delete campaigns and in fact we cannot?

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 05 August 2013 03:49 PM
[ # 2 ]

Derek,
We’ve fixed the problem with deleting campaigns in our most recent release, and you should now be able to delete them freely now. I’m sorry if that caused you any trouble. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, and we’ll be happy to help.