Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Viewing results from previous tests

InfoComm

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 16 May 2013 12:23 PM

When I look at previous tests in my dashboard, if I want to see the results I’ll click on the screenshot and in the popup click the “View Test Results” button. But this seems like it’s re-doing the test instead of just bringing up the test results. When I click the button, for example, it says, “Your email has been sent, let’s give it a few seconds to arrive in our inbox(es)...”

If all I’m doing is viewing old test results, why is it resending the email?

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 16 May 2013 12:28 PM
[ # 1 ]

InfoComm,
That’s because the system is checking for any tests that were not completed (an image that never arrived). It then reprocesses those tests so that it can try to fill them in. You should see a skip button below the loading screen that can get you to the test summary page faster. Please let me know if you have any questions.

InfoComm

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 16 May 2013 02:24 PM
[ # 2 ]

I do not see a “skip” button. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Geoff Phillips

Total Posts:  386
Posted: 16 May 2013 02:48 PM
[ # 3 ]

InfoComm,
Sorry about that. Checked in on this and I realized the “Skip” button is only visible during the flash videos (which can be turned off in user preferences). We want to revise this in a future release to minimize load time when opening an archived test, but for right now there isn’t a way to speed up the loading. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.