Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Stretched Mozaic on Lotus Notes 6.5+

StacyS@polylinecorp.com

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 11 December 2012 04:49 PM

Heads up on some Mozify-testing.

I noticed in Lotus 6.5 and higher (and maybe a couple other clients) that my Mozaic is stretched/elongated. When I ran the test, my original html only specified the imag width.

I redid the mozify with the same image, but this time I included both the width and height attributes in the image tag and, although 6.5 still appeared stretched, it looked better in later versions.

Michelle Klann

Administrator
Total Posts:  204
Posted: 11 December 2012 11:11 PM
[ # 1 ]

Stacy,

You are correct, Mozify is not currently supported in Lotus Notes 6.5 and 7 but is supported in 8 and 8.5.  We included this in our documentation. 

Width and height attributes are set when we create the mosaic, hard coding those attributes in your image tag should have no effect but I have been proven wrong before smile

Feel free to share your test with us if you’d like us to investigate this further.

Cheers and happy testing!