Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

All images return an error

cshaffstall

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 17 October 2012 01:05 AM

I’m trying Mozify and all of my images have the red shading. The mouseover indicates that I cannot create mosaics because the width and height have not been defined, but it has. I haven’t figured out where to find documentation or help files…

Michelle Klann

Administrator
Total Posts:  204
Posted: 19 October 2012 03:38 PM
[ # 1 ]

Thanks for posting to our forum!  This issue was resolved by our help desk but just in case someone else experiences the same thing, I will keep your question in our forum as well.

The reason each of her images were appearing red is because she was using relative references.  Mozify requires the use of absolute references.

In order to ‘Mozify’ an image, we run a cross check to ensure that you are using the correct width and height in your HTML source. In this case, our system was unable to find each of the images. 

If we get enough requests, we will consider adding support for relative references but users would have to upload a zip file or provide a URL.

Cheers and happy testing!
Miki