Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Form Submission Issue

frescatraffic01

Total Posts:  4
Posted: 15 October 2012 03:01 AM

Hi EoA,

I am looking forward to running some tests using the new Mozify tool however when I submit an email for testing I am just shown a blank page. I have given a while to load however nothing seems to happen.

Not sure if this issue has been reported already, hope it helps.

John Thies

Administrator
Total Posts:  59
Posted: 15 October 2012 06:35 AM
[ # 1 ]

Greetings, thanks for letting us know about the issue with Mozify. If you view the email again from your Archive the UI will load for you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

frescatraffic01

Posted: 15 October 2012 07:00 AM
[ # 2 ]

Hi John,

The email doesnt seem to appear in the Archives. The last things in there were from a couple of days ago. Also, not sure if it helps but I have tested this in both Chrome and Firefox with the same issue but by the looks of things, Firefox is getting caught up loading something from Google.

Hope that helps you guys, really look forward to trying this tool out.

John Thies

Administrator
Posted: 15 October 2012 07:34 AM
[ # 3 ]

Are you using a Mac or PC? We made some updates this morning. Do you mind trying the process again? Please let us know if still does not work for you.

frescatraffic01

Posted: 15 October 2012 07:43 AM
[ # 4 ]

Hi John,

I have just tried this again and I am getting the same thing, a blank white page after submitting the HTML. This is on a Windows XP machine, running Chrome. The email that is being submitted is very basic as I am just trying to “play” with Mozify and test out the new features.

Let me know if you would like any more information.

John Thies

Administrator
Posted: 15 October 2012 02:06 PM
[ # 5 ]

We believe we have fixed the issue. Would you mind trying to Mozify another email and let us know if it works for you or not?

Thanks for your patience while we fixed this issue!

frescatraffic01

Posted: 16 October 2012 01:32 AM
[ # 6 ]

Hi John,

I have just tried this and it all seems to be working correctly. If I find any further bugs I will let you know smile

Thanks for looking into this.