Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Email Development contractor for hire - UK, North West

piersblinco

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 14 November 2017 12:03 AM

I thought I would reach out and introduce myself, my name is Piers Blinco and I am a contract web and email developer / consultant.

I have relocated to Chester from London, and will be looking for work from November 2017 after finishing with Ebay / Gumtree on their email campaigns.

I have been a web developer since 2004 and still have a great passion for all things on the internet, training others, working in teams of all sizes and helping companies achieve their goals. Hopefully I could be of some use to you either now or in the future.
I am looking for front end web developer / email developer / UX work and I am also open to the option of remote work, I am not currently looking for pure javascript roles.

Please let me know you have received this email and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank You

Piers Blinco