Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Hiding content in Android

doubledownbrowntown

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 11 April 2017 01:36 AM

I want to hide a small piece of content in my mobile version and I’m not sure how to get to this since Android won’t respond to my media queries. I am trying to hide the Toyota Prius section on mobile in general but specifically Android. If I can’t hide it, how can I get this to sit better on a new line given how it is currently working in Outlook?

Here are my test results and my code:

https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/KIgtwxR4xu481AN13nSWs48wfHuZ1C9UrjBQmVw6suc2g/shared

File Attachments
webuyyourcar.zip  (File Size: 60KB - Downloads: 26)

marjoleinverheij

Total Posts:  31
Posted: 11 April 2017 04:32 AM
[ # 1 ]

I’ve updated your css so it’s supported by the Gmail app (Android Gmail 6 with an Gmail account) and added a bit of code to force the desktop version in the Gmail app without Gmail email address (Android 5.1.0).

Also updated the css of the table with the car so it sits in the center of the wrapper table on mobile devices now.

Hope this helps smile

Cheers,
Marjolein

File Attachments
webuyyourcar_build_v2.zip  (File Size: 27KB - Downloads: 35)