We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to join one of Europe’s most exciting technology start-ups as an HTML Email Developer.
At Ometria we are building the brain that powers all communication between retailers and their customers. We help them leverage data to build detailed customer profiles, and make sure that all messages they send are always relevant. We work with some of the most innovative fashion and retail brands and are backed by some of London’s top investors and VC firms.
We are a small but rapidly growing team of 30, so for the right candidate this is a great opportunity to build a career in one of the most exciting industry sectors.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Designing and building responsive HTML emails to cutting edge best practices.
- Working directly with clients to establish their requirements and visual guidelines.
- Updating and maintaining existing email templates.
- Ensuring each and every email we send is exceptional: testing and fixing emails using Litmus and similar tools.
- Researching best practices and ensuring these are followed with all email templates we build so that we always stay ahead of the competition.
What you’ll gain:
- The chance to work directly with cutting edge technology, helping you progress a career in tech.
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry experts and serial entrepreneurs and learn cutting edge techniques.
- True ownership and responsibility for your work, and the chance to think outside of the box to solve complex problems.
- Macbooks and big screens, or whatever else you want to work on - we want to help you enjoy being as productive as possible.
- A great office environment, with beanbags, drones, a torpedo, fully stocked fridge, and coffee on tap (we take coffee very seriously here).
- A friendly, welcoming team, as well as regular team lunches, parties and social events.
You should apply if you:
- Are able to take on ownership for your work. You will go that extra mile without being asked.
- Have strong experience in building HTML email templates.
- Have experience in working with email dynamic content macros and templating languages, such as Jinja2.
- Have a good eye for design and exceptional attention to detail - we are looking for someone to trust 100%
- Are super organised. You’ll have a demonstrable history of working to deadlines and self organising client demands.
- Have knowledge of mobile optimised responsive HTML and CSS techniques
- Are used to learning new skills quickly
- Have an understanding of the limitations and behaviour of different email clients and browsers.
- Have experience with graphical design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Are excited about our culture. Just search for the “Ometria Culture Deck’ to find out more.
Does this sound like you? Please apply here: https://ometria.workable.com/jobs/258736