Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Mobile image shrinkage

MarketVolt

Total Posts:  40
Posted: 24 January 2017 08:26 AM

iPhone (iOS 9) and Android tests are showing image shrunk to a tiny size. Is there a way to force it to full width on it’s own line?

https://www.emailonacid.com/app/acidtest/display/summary/dRKiFM4JghkQxd2sncO7YJw5CKO3EQEM66nLrKgvzMjdK/shared

Image Attachments
1.png
File Attachments
Code_iphone.txt  (File Size: 10KB - Downloads: 145)

theacruz

Total Posts:  2
Posted: 13 April 2017 10:50 AM
[ # 1 ]

Hey, i’m having the same problem here. Can you share with me your solution for this? Thanks!

marjoleinverheij

Total Posts:  31
Posted: 14 April 2017 07:24 AM
[ # 2 ]

You would need to change the code so the 2 columns can stack. This can be done by floating tables, or using th (with a class that forces display block and width 100% on mobile). Added display block to tds only works on iPhones, not on Android.

jessicascott

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 20 April 2017 07:27 AM
[ # 3 ]

Great solution! Even I was searching for the same. It helped me a lot. I am able to see the android images in full width.

————————————————————————
Thanks & Regards
Jessica Scott
App developer India | iPad app developers India

Framinghouse

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 10 May 2017 09:19 AM
[ # 4 ]

Facing similar issue. Trying t change the code . Will share my feedback if it works

regards
Gursimar
Frame India | Canvas Printing