Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Scaling Issues with Mobile

teehitch

Total Posts:  1
Posted: 12 January 2017 08:39 AM

I am trying to get these 6 images to line up in two rows of three, as they do on desktop, but everything that I do they load stacked on mobile. I had it working at one point, but now it isn’t. I don’t recall making any changes and I can’t figure out what went wrong. Any help would be appreciated. The attached images shows what I am getting and what I am looking for.

Here is the code around the first image, the rest are pretty much copies of this one. The first <div> and <span> have everything all of the images wrapped in them.

<div class=“mcnTextContent”><span width=“100%” align=“center”><tr>
                  <td valign=“top” id=“templateUpperColumns”>
                      <!—[if gte mso 9]>
                        <table align=“center” border=“0” cellspacing=“0” cellpadding=“0” width=“600” style=“width:600px;”>
                        <tr>
                        <td align=“center” valign=“top” width=“200” style=“width:200px;”>
                        <![endif]—>
                      <table align=“left” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0” max-width=“200px” class=“columnWrapper”>
                        <tr>
                          <td valign=“top” class=“columnContainer”>
                              <table border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0” width=“100%” class=“mcnCaptionBlock”>
                                <tbody class=“mcnCaptionBlockOuter”>
                                  <tr>
                                      <td class=“mcnCaptionBlockInner” valign=“top” style=“padding:9px;”>
                                        <table align=“left” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0” class=“mcnCaptionBottomContent” width=“false”>
                                          <tbody>
                                              <tr>
                                                <td class=“mcnTextContent” valign=“top” style=“padding:0 0px 0 0px;” max-width=“164” mc:edit=“content_46”>
                                                [url=“http://toptenliquors.com/events?tribe_venues[]=3950”]
                                                https://gallery.mailchimp.com/aff9f1b0278f339e6007bae6f/images/a6c43d95-afba-46f1-9f35-bee25d2039cc.png[/url]

</td>
                                              </tr>
                                          </tbody>
                                        </table>
                                      </td>
                                  </tr>
                                </tbody>
                              </table>
                          </td>
                        </tr>
                      </table>
                      <!—[if gte mso 9]>
                        </td>
                        <td align=“center” valign=“top” width=“200” style=“max-width:200px;”>
                        <![endif]—>

Image Attachments
Problem.png

Alex Ilhan

Administrator
Total Posts:  217
Posted: 19 January 2017 07:25 AM
[ # 1 ]

Hi teehitch,

Welcome to the Email on Acid forums!

I’m happy to help you work through this, but could you please post your full code as an attached .html file?

Cheers,
Alex