Community Forum

Over the years we have built up a community of email marketers, coders and designers that live and breathe email.

Use the Email on Acid Forum like your virtual water cooler: Stop by to discuss email code, quirky clients and fixes and post your issues (with an example of the code) for our community to offer its assistance.

Kinetic Email - Mobile Spacing + Text Placement Issues

jEvangelista

Total Posts:  3
Posted: 27 December 2016 08:08 AM

Hello all,

I’m working on a kinetic (interactive carousel) email, and I’ve got it to a good place, but I’m having a tough time with a couple of styling things. I’ve attached the working code for reference.

My issues (please refer to code):

1)  On mobile (particularly for iPhone 5 + 6 IOS), a part of the email gets cut off on the button portion (on the right side). When it hits the iPhone5 + iPhone6 media query, it just cuts off some of the module instead of scaling the spacing down to fit.

2) I have some text that goes under the hero image. It’s placed just fine on the first slider, but for the subsequent sliders, the text gets placed above the hero image.

I’ve been banging my head on these for the past few days. I’ve tried shrinking the icons down and adding some negative margin-left for the first issue, but still couldn’t get it right. Hoping someone might know of a quick fix. smile Appreciate any help.

Thanks!

File Attachments
New_Kinetic_EmailOnAcid.html  (File Size: 58KB - Downloads: 65)